The main mechanism of action of the drug is to inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which play an important role in the pathogenesis of inflammation and pain.There is buy testosterone suspension confirmed evidence that the drug penetrates into the anterior chamber of the eye. When a single instillation of the drug active ingredient is determined by the moisture in front of the camera within a few hours. When applied topically Indokollira low systemic absorption.
Indications for use :
- inhibition of miosis during cataract surgery;
- treatment and prevention of inflammatory processes after surgery on the eyeball;
- prevention of cystoid macular edema after cataract operations;
- treatment of non-infectious conjunctivitis;
- treatment and prevention of post-traumatic inflammation in penetrating and non-penetrating wounds of the eyeball (as a supplement to the local anti-infective therapy).
- Individual hypersensitivity to the active substance or drug Indokollir to any auxiliary ingredients in the composition of the dosage form of the drug (see “Composition” section).
- the drug is contraindicated in patients in whom aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs provoke the development of asthma attacks, the appearance of urticaria, acute rhinitis, and others.
With careful preparation should be applied in the following pathologies:
- epithelial herpetic keratitis (including history);
- diseases that cause clotting disorder (including hemophilia, prolonged bleeding, bleeding tendency).
Use during pregnancy and / or breastfeeding :
Currently, there are no clearly controlled studies in pregnant women, confirming the safety of the dosage form of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, the drug can be used in the first 5 months of pregnancy if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus. Since 6 months of pregnancy, the drug should not be used, since it can lead to dysfunction of the vascular system and kidneys of the fetus.
The drug enters breast milk, so you should buy testosterone suspension stop breast-feeding during treatment with or avoid its use during breastfeeding.
Dosage and administration :
Intraoperative miosis for inhibiting drug 1 drop instilled into the conjunctival sac for 2 hours at intervals of 30 minutes (4 times) before surgery for 1 month for preventing macular edema cystic drug instilled 1 drop 3-4 times a day after surgery.
other indications:. 1 drop of 3 – 4 times a day depending on the severity of the
course of treatment can last from 1 to 4 weeks.
Side effects :
In rare cases, the use of the drug during buy testosterone suspension the following undesirable side effects were observed:
- mild to moderate burning and / or temporary loss of clarity immediately after instillation of the eye drops;
- local cutaneous hypersensitivity reactions as itching and redness.
With prolonged use Indokollira may develop systemic side effects.
Accidental ingestion of no risk of adverse side effects.
Special instructions :
Patients using contact lenses must be used only when drug Indokollir removed the lenses and can put them 15 minutes after instillation of the drug.
Patients who have temporarily lost after buy testosterone suspension the application of clarity, it is not recommended to drive or operate complex machinery, machine tools, or any other complex equipment that requires definition of immediately after instillation of the drug.
The vial must be closed after each use. Do not touch the pipette tip to the eye.
Interaction with other drugs :
The drug can increase the effect of anticoagulants, lithium. Not recommended simultaneous application of the drug to diflunizalom (because of the possible development of gastrointestinal bleeding) and other NSAIDs, including aspirin at high doses (Z g or more a day). Concomitant use of indomethacin with beta-blockers and saluretikami may weaken the effect of the latter.
If necessary, can be employed in conjunction with other eye drops, including those containing glucocorticosteroids. The break between the applications must be at least 5 minutes to prevent leaching of the active ingredients by subsequent doses.
Product form :
0.1% solution (eye drops) in a bottle of 5 ml dropper with cork and screw cap. One bottle is enclosed in a cardboard box.
Shelf life :
1.5 years. After first opening the contents of the vial can be used no more than 15 days.
Do not use the drug after the expiry date stated on the package.
Storage conditions :