Blocks the nerve endings. It penetrates the tissue at a local appointment. Compared to tetracaine and other local anesthetics has less irritating effect on the conjunctiva and cornea.
Surface anesthesia of the conjunctiva and cornea occurs after 30 seconds and lasts 15 minutes.Testosterone suspension gainseasily penetrates into the stroma of the cornea after a single instillation into conjunctival cavity it. Over the next 15 minutes there is a quantitative testosterone suspension gains decrease in stromal concentration of the drug that causes the 12-15 minute period of anesthesia with a single instillation.
- measurement of intraocular pressure (tonometry);
- diagnostic scraping of the conjunctiva;
- extraction of foreign bodies testosterone suspension gains and sutures from the cornea and conjunctiva;
- short surgery the cornea and conjunctiva.Contraindications
Individual hypersensitivity to the drug.Application of pregnancy and lactation
have sufficient experience of use of the drug during pregnancy, breastfeeding and have no children. Perhaps the use of Inokaina ® for the treatment of children, pregnant and lactating mothers prescribed by a doctor, if the expected therapeutic effect is greater than the risk of possible side effects.
Dosing and Administration
Locally, instilled into the conjunctival testosterone suspension gains sac of 1 drop. Duration of anesthesia (up to 1 hours) provides a 3-fold instillation at intervals of 4-5 minutes.
Transient tingling, burning and redness of the conjunctiva; allergic reactions; keratitis (rare).
Data on overdose of the drug available.
in the literature are not described in the negative or positive effects at the same time introduced into the conjunctival cavity oxibuprocaine and other traditionally used eye drops.
It is noted that oxybuprocaine can theoretically reduce the antibacterial activity of sulfonamides.
apply only for instillation into the conjunctival sac. Do not use for injection.
Prolonged, repeated and prolonged use (as well as other local anesthetics), may lead to a stable clouding of the cornea.
It is not intended for long-term therapy in treatment of eye diseases.
During anesthesia is necessary to protect the eyes from irritating chemical effects, foreign bodies and friction.
Eye drops 0.4%.
– In 5 ml plastic bottle-dropper with screw cap. Each vial-dropper, together with instructions for use placed in a cardboard box.
– In 5 ml in a bottle of dark glass, closed with a rubber stopper, crimped aluminum caps with safety plastic cap. One testosterone suspension gains glass vial with a sterile dropper, packed in a plastic bag, placed in a cardboard box with instructions for use.
2 years. After opening the vial the drug should be used within 1 month.
Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.
The temperature is not above 25 ° C in a dark place. Do not freeze.
Keep out of the reach of children.